Dermatology Community
Excessive sweating in certain areas.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Excessive sweating in certain areas.

Hi there, well my problem is really embarrasing and uncomfortable, a couple of months ago, probably last year's September I began to suffer from excessive armpit sweating, every shirt I wore got yelow marks and they stink!, that lasted until a couples of weeks ago, when I prove Certain Dri and really helped me, I still sweat, but not like before, and the smell is good, but after proving Certain Dri I began to sweat in areas such as chest, legs, my back and the perineum area but excessively!!!, and these week has been really awful, we've been having +100 degrees, with humidity, it's awful, and body does not sweat that much in areas such as face, arms and neck, my palms sweat along with my feet but not that much, and not always, I also had an issue with excessive sweating in palms and feet along with armpits, anyways, the problem of this sweating is getting worse, I'm about to start college back from vacations, :S, other thing I've noticed while I'm on the bus without any air conditioner or in the subway(sometimes without any air condiotioner working at all) and fully-crowded I feel the sweat in my back and chest like water!!, going all the way down to my lower body, from the nipples to underneath them, and if I sit, the only thing I feel is sweat sweat sweat like water, my legs sweat as well along with the perineum and it's horrible, even if I wear white or light colored shirts, the sweat is still there, that's why I use undershirts and when I take it off, it's wet, like as if has been washed or something like that, :S and at nights, it keeps going, but not that much, I don't know if this issue has anything to do with my previous armpit condition, please I need advice and help, its really uncomfortable being in your own house non-stop sweating, :S
Thanks.