Excessive sweating under thighs & buttocks
I sweat excessively whenever I sit on a fabric or leather chair. The bottom part of my thighs from under the knee to my buttocks sweat profusely causing my short or long pants to get wet & sticky. This causes an odour an a result of bacteria setting into the fabric of the chair. I change pants as often as possible. Does anyone else suffer from this condition? Does anyone know of the cause, a solution or treatment that I could persue? I would be most great-full for any constructive advice, guidance or direction.
One of the possibilities for your symptoms is hyperhidrosis. It may be primary (without known cause and usually starts during childhood or adolescence and persists all life) or secondary (as part of an underlying condition like Hyperthyroidism or similar endocrine diseases and dermatological conditions like eczema, psoriasis).

I think getting a thyroid profile tested in the lab may help and also please consult a dermatologist to find out the confirmatory diagnosis as treatment depends on the same.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted on how you are doing.

I am having the same problem, even when I'm cold I sweat under my thighs and bottom. Anything you found to help?