Extra Skin Outer Rim of Anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Extra Skin Outer Rim of Anus

I have a question in regards about something growing FAR OUT of my anus NOT ON my ANUS. It's embarrassing but I'm a worried. I notice this around easy a year ago but never worried cause I thought it was extra skin or ungrown pub hair gland on my butt crack.

To give a brief info about my sexual life. I am a hetero male. I never had sex with a male.

I never had any women given me oral sex down there on my anus. Never! The only thing was where a female would insert her finger in my anus or she would use her toy and insert in me that is all. The toy was always cleaned and disinfected with a condom wrapped around it.

I am not sure if its herpes, warts or whatever sort. I am negative on gonorrhea AND chlamydia for sure since I just got my results Nov 4th.

I am HIV negative also and syphilis negative!

The best I can describe it while feeling down is like extra skin or some sort. It doesn't hurt. It's not blister or sore. It doesn't bleed. It's like individual strand of skin. I can pull it like a rubber band. The end of the tip I feel something like a bump or cluster. I can squeeze it and pop some weird oil gland like how acne oil gland looks like.

The acne look alike gland has other cluster of glands around it together.  Each size is different. It's a gray color. No liquid comes out from those glands. It feels like rubber.

I never had it bleeding except today in the shower when I squeeze it and see what is it.

I do not believe its any sort of wart, herpes or any other growing STD because I don't think warts or herpes and be squeezed or pulled like an elastic rubber band.

Can anyone help?
Bump. Please help! =(