Extreme itching-sudden burning sensation, heat -when hot. ANYONE ELSE G...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Extreme itching-sudden burning sensation, heat -when hot. ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS?

I chose the topic GeneralDermatlogy Problems
because I do not know what on earth this thing is,

I have read the post about Extreme itching with not signs on the skin, and I have very similar symptoms.

But how I got it may be different to how others got the similar symptoms.

well,about two years ago I used this anti-perspirant, and the day i was fine and it worked perfectly while exercising.

From the next day, whenever I felt even a little anxious or warm, I got this sudden outburst of heat for about a second and it was as if thosands of needles were poking me. I had only used it on my armpits, but later on I used it on my back (spray) then it kept spreading.

It goes away, but when Im hot, one after another these painful and hot sensations come and go.
After the sensations, I can feat extreme heat coming out of my neck from inside my shirt,
Then I noticed that everytime I do that I stink.

I used roll-on anti-perspirants, but they only slighty reduce the pain.

Im not sure whether this is related but after a while I started to have these permanent goosebump patches around my arm. It looks like your skin like when your cold, but it just is there.

I also looked closely at the area - the only part i could look closely was the upper part of my arm, where tiny little red dots appeard. They seemed to be holes- because whenever I scratched them - they disappeared - then appeared as if little bits of bood was coming out.

I cant stand heat, or even stand up at church service for more than a minute, or talk to somebody for a few mintues because this keeps coming up and I stink.

Now it spreads to my bottoms, and whenever it happens now i realise that my anus(right term, is it?) starts to sweat and that part feels as if I havent wiped poo off properly- wet-ish and smelly.

My chest and my stomach are ok, and the outbursts dont happen here - so on a normal day, like how I used to be I smell nice al day. But I can if i try hard notice that i wll smell to others if i smell the back of my shirt and the armpit bits.

Nobody when I used to live in Seoul(Korea) used it(Im in the UK now,), and I never even thought of smelling when i sweated - and I never did, until I got this allergy-unknown symptom.

I know that I have very soft skin, but I mean, my useless GP would just go to this doctor website and print of 12 pages of irrelevant - simple excess sweating which matched none of my symptoms.

Please, doctors could you help?

And again, if anyone with this symptom could you please add a comment.

Thanks.
Oh, am definately sure that it is not Urticaria.

I canot notice anything wrong with my skin , and my GP also said so.

I exercise often, and whenever I jog, or run a lot at first the outbursts happen, but then later on, it seems as if  my sweat glands are just completely open and sweat pours down like rain. I can stop the outbursts from happenig for a few seconds if I stiffen my musclese, not sure how to describe but also if I hold my breath. Well after that always outbursts continue 24/7

I am about to move to Seould where temperatures rise up to 30 degrees.. Help
Avatar_dr_f_tn

Based on what you have posted ,a differential I can think of for your condition  is a sweat rash or miliaria. You have noted that sweat and exercises appear to trigger the skin condition. "Symptoms of miliaria include small red rashes, called papules, which may itch or more often cause an intense 'pins-and-needles' prickling sensation. These rashes may simultaneously occur at a number of areas on a sufferer's body, the most common including the face, neck, under the breasts and under the scrotum. Other areas include skin folds, areas of the body that may rub against clothing, such as the back, chest, and stomach, etc. A related and sometimes simultaneous condition is folliculitis, where hair follicles become plugged with foreign matter, resulting in inflammation."

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miliaria

Yes, this does not sound like an allergic reaction. However, this can not be totally ruled out yet. Photosensitivity should also be noted. However you have observed that even covered regions of the body are affected. I suggest that you have this assessed by your dermatologist. Miliaria may require antibiotics as well as application of steroid creams. The best way to prevent this is to avoid excessive sweating as mush as possible. But in your case, this does not seem to be an option, or is it?