Extremely Itchy w/ Pins & Needles, no rash or skin problem
I get extremely itchy with all these PINS & NEEDLES all over my body especially my legs, back, arms, face, neck, & scalp. It is worse just after a hot shower. I have no rash or skin condition. I had kidney stones earlier this year but not sure if there is a connection. Also got stung by a jellyfish badly but again I don't think there is a connection.

I tried all skin creams including benadril, hydrocortisine, aloe vera, cocoa butter, ..the list goes on.  The only thing that seems to work somewhat is soaking my entire body in BABY OIL after a shower so I can stand still for brushing my teeth. My legs usually start tingling with pins and needles that drive me crazy.

Does anyone know about this itchy / pins & needles condition and how to cure it ???  

For how long have you experienced these?

Are there any associated rash that comes with this?

Does this only occur after a hot shower?

What are the other events or conditions that may trigger the condition?

When taking a shower,try not to abruptly expose yourself to extreme water temperatures.You may shift water temperatures gradually to give your body time to adjust.Also, you may want to make sure that you are not having an allergic reaction to any chemicals found in the water or from the shower itself.Check for any rust,any distinct smell or discoloration of the water coming out from the shower.

With regards to your kidney infection is this being managed well?

I suggest you ask your primary physician for antihistamine medications and see if this may help prevent the itchiness.Do not take medications unless you have informed your physician about it. Antihistamines have side effects and they may cause drowsiness.The newer generation of antihistamines may be more beneficial.

My all over itch started about the time peri-menopause started for me. (and all over pins and needles) I sometimes claw my legs bloody in my sleep. It comes and goes but now stays for weeks or months at a time. No rash just the marks and scabs I create with the scratching.

I did the thyroid tests and was a bit low but thyroid meds didn't stop the itch nor did primrose oil or omega oils, anithistimines, or any nutrition type rememdies. It wasn't dry skin either as I tried loads of different lotions and cremes, not sun exposure or any other thing I could find on the net that seemed to help other people.  

My doctor is a woman but she'd never encountered this in her practice and recommended a dermatologist. He took biopsies and found nothing. He asked me to come back for their monthly symposium where 5 or 6 dermotologists get together and look at unusual cases. They could not figure out what was causing my itch either.

With my doctor's encouragement I went to the university library and began reading through all kinds of medical books and stumbled on a short mention of itching caused by endocrine imbalances and also itching in women with diminishing hormone levels. I went to my doctor and was put on estrogen which stopped the itching in a short time. Maybe a week. The itching stayed gone as long as I kept taking estrogen. But my pre menopausal migraines returned. To have the itch gone I had to put up with violent migraine headaches with all the vomiting and pain that I had had during my menstuating years.

If you have no problem with migraines have your doctor do a hormone level check and see if you're imbalanced "or" low in anything.

My all over pins and needles flushing is definitely increasing in frequency and severity.   I wonder if it is related to the itching. It used to only happen occasionally and usually in response to a sudden scare or anger. Now even  an unexpected knock at the door or any small shock will set it off. Perhaps there's an adrenaline connection in my case.

I all this hope this helps someone. I often feel very hopeless.
I have similar symptoms, as if it is caused by adreniline as well.

Started a flughing in the face than to itching pins and needles on upper back and sometimes other places.  Warm skin and burning.

An allergist told me that it was psychological.

All my physical blood tests were fine including ANA.
Is there any othe lab test that may indicate something?

Anyway, you are not alone... scratching69......

Anyway, you are not alone... hopless62.....
Do you have non acute nausea, headaches warm skin as well?
I don't believe this is psychological. That is just too convenient a diagnosis when they can't figure out what something is.

If you can afford to go to an endocrinologist and/or be checked for endocrine imbalances via your regular doctor or an internist that's what I would do. I think there are various hormonal imbalances that occur with people of all ages and both sexes that can cause strange physical reactions in the skin.

I do have headaches that seem to come for no reason sometimes and are not migraine. And my skin can feel hot and wierd too, off and on. And when I get to scratching and then stop my skin feels especially hot, but not to the touch. Like wherever I scratch the heat just spreads out from there.

PS:
I don't know if it will do any good but I've written to Dr Oz on his page under "Ask Dr Oz anything!" in the list of choices. If more of us wrote they may do an Oprah show on this terrible itching thing and then maybe we would not be told "it's all in your head."

I just found an article that I hadn’t read before. So I am listing it here for my “Itch-mates” to consider. Even though the article starts out talking about children who knows but what this could help adults also.
OK here goes:

PROBIOTICS REDUCE ECZEMA IN CHILDREN
Researchers at the National Public Health Institute in Finland reported that a probiotic (lactobacillus GG - a friendly bacteria found in live yogurt) could significantly reduce the chances of infants developing atopic eczema. Atopic eczema is a relatively common skin condition affecting about ten percent of children in the United States. In the mild forms the skin is dry, hot and itchy. In its more severe manifestations, the skin may become broken, raw and bleeding.

The double-blind randomized placebo-controlled study published in Lancet involved 159 pregnant women with a family history of allergies. The women were randomly given lactobacillus GG capsules or a placebo twice a day for about three weeks before giving birth. After delivery, breastfeeding mothers took the capsules for six months while bottle-fed babies were given the capsules mixed with water.

Tthe infants were evaluated at three, six, twelve and twenty-four months. Twenty-three percent of the babies fed the probiotic developed atopic eczema, compared with forty-six percent of those given the placebo. In other words, the frequency of eczema in the probiotic group was half of the placebo group.

The researchers concluded, “Our results suggest that gut microflora have unique, yet largely unexplored endogenous immunomodulatory properties. These properties might be indispensable in the fight against the increasing frequency of atopic, and possibly other, immunological diseases.”

Atopic eczema is regarded as one of a group of allergic diseases including allergic rhinitis and asthma. The recent rapid rise in atopic diseases has sparked interest in the cause and treatment of these chronic disorders. Increased intestinal permeability is one possible explanation of the link between the intestinal tract and endpoint organs such as the skin or respiratory tract. Also called “leaky gut syndrome,” excessive intestinal permeability may allow substances that would normally be eliminated through the bowel to escape from the gut into the general circulation provoking an immune response.
The intestinal tract contains a major portion of the immune system. Some scientists believe that early exposure to bacteria such as lactobacillus stimulates and enhances the intestinal immune response in children, resulting in less atopic disease over the lifespan of the individual.

Edgar Cayce gave numerous readings describing leaky gut syndrome for a variety of disorders, especially skin diseases such as psoriasis. For more information on the Cayce hypothesis, see the peer-reviewed journal article, “Systemic Aspects of Psoriasis: An Integrative Model Based on Intestinal Etiology” on the Meridian Institute website:

http://www.meridianinstitute.com/ceu/ceu11pso.html

Reference

Kalliomaki M. Probiotics in primary prevention of atopic disease: a randomised placebo-controlled trial. Lancet. 2001 Apr 7;357(9262):1076-9.

——————————————

This is the web url where I found this:
http://www.meridianinstitute.com/newslet/Vol5-3/5-3.html
Hi, I'm not responding to anyone, but hope someone has an idea of what could be wrong I am at they end of my road. My symptoms started 2 and half  years ago. I have pins and needles in right leg and very slight in my left, My knee is painful when getting up and right leg gives out sometimes. I trip over my own feet. Neck and jaw pain, cracking of the jaw.Head pressure fell like my head is going to exposed.Itchy skin, fell like bug are crawling on me. I scratch sometime till I'm really red. I have only found one thing wrong with me I have been taken b12 injections for 8 month not helping. Doctors about 5 of them can not find anything wrong so they say it is all in my head and that I should just learn to deal with this and maybe go see a psychiatrist and my be that will help. Any suggestions this a very fruatrating and driving me to get depressed

jessi.
I'm so glad I found this forum and hope someone can give me some answers as well.  I, too, have the itching pins and needle symptoms all over my body.  The symptoms are internally in my legs, arms, eyelids, thighs, all over.  It is not just an itch; it is the pin/needle like feeling that is so annoying.  My problem started about 20+ years ago. I've always associated my problem with a yeast infection.  My symptoms also occur after having sex. My problem is so bad, past doctors would prescribe difflucan without seeing me.   It has gotten to the point where hubby & I don't have sex for months, which caused another problem.  The symptoms seem to go away after taking more than prescribed pills and creams.  Doctors have told me that I am crazy and I am imagining these symptoms.  Others say the yeast is causing an allergic reaction.  I do not know what the problem is.   I have tried to ignore the condition and wish it away and it gets worse.   For the past few years, I notice this problem occurs at the beginning of each new season, but then it can occur anytime.  I recently relocated to NC and have a doctor at Duke Univ.  The doctor thinks the wall of my uterus is thinning and recommends taking premarin cream.  In my twenties I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and ovaries and tubes removed.  I do not know if this has anything to do with my symptoms, but I pray someone would listen to me and diagnose my condition.  Help!
I've had these symptoms for ages, starting about 20 years ago. I get them off and on where months go by with and without them. They don't seem to be related to hormones for me because I have had all variety of reproductive ages and being on and off birth control pills for them. I get them when I am out of a hot or tepid shower, doesn't matter what temp. There is no rash. No cream, steroid or not, does not help. I have had them while in a swimming pool, after being in for 30 minutes, and in a sauna. The only thing that is constant is water or steam or sweat.

I think the pins and needles itching (which drives me to madness sometimes, it is so painful) has something to do with blood flow to the skin. It usually takes about 30 minutes to settle down until my next exposure to water. It is NOT in my head, it is not a symptom of any condition that I know of. I have been frustrated at trying to figure out what it is and how to stop it.
I also have needles like itch, the first time it started was 6yrs ago, i have to stay away from sunlight and if my house is too warm it starts. I have tried doctors, medical shops, but no one seems to have the answer as to why this itch exists. However i tried my own experiment, and it seems to work but only for a limited time.
Get handful of Carom Seeds and mix it mith salt, swallow it with water. Its so simple. I dont have permanent solution to this.
Also what ive noticed is this itch starts whenever you have sex, it is definately related to sex. Whenever you (male) empty urself (***) it starts during or soon afterwords.
You can also try it if you dont beleive, im not sure why its linked to sex, i will post if i get solution,
Same symptoms with me (extremely painful and sharp pins and needles) after the body heats up.  It lasts for 10 minutes.  If I'm excercising, I can sweat through it and it's gone.  If it's non-excersice related, it goes away when the body cools down.  For whatever reason, it's worse when the weather gets cold.  It goes away in the summer.  

Hystamine release is what causes the pain, so, I tried an anti-hystamine and it seems to work.  The whole-day drowsiness with Benedryl is a bummer, but it works so far.  With Zyrtec there is no drowsiness, but it doesn't work as well.  I'm trying to find that long-term solution and am thinking it's food related (though the allergist is convinced it's not a food allergy).  I'm am going off of wheat this week to see if it's a wheat allergy or intolerance.  I'll report back in a week with results.  In the meantime, I've got to go take a nap....;)  

Fingers crossed.
I have checked all over and cannot find any ref to CAROM SEEDS.
could you have ment CARAWAY SEEDS?
Just yesterday I got this weird feeling on my mid back I was sure there was something biting me. It made me itchy. It has come and gone now for 24 hours. With all I am reading I am sure it must be hormonal. I am almost 47 and female. Just another bothersome symptom of age I guess.
hi my name is jessi too! i have all of your symptoms and after 6 years of  being told i was nuts, they found out I have transverse myelitis. but be prepared for doctors to look at you side ways,. this is a very rare disease and most doctors do not this disease also i have found that new cause are growing higher then in previews years. I live in Canada and  went to 17 doctor and 15 MRI/ cat scans and blood work so i now your frustration ,only one neroligest  figure it out and now all my symptoms are permanent, and trust me it is not fun, i have good days and bad, but most day can not get out of bed or have to craw around. i am on gavbapenten 300 mg 3 x a days which help about 30 %, but they will not give me anything else but depression pills  which i will not take. I am commenting because , this disease needs to be widely know, because if they get the diagnoses within 48 hours the symptoms you are left with are reduced to very little. Transverse myelitis is a inflammation of the spinal cord from an infection, like Lyme disease , streptococcal and herpes vires and many more. I hope this help out and one on this site.It can be checked with a lumbar puncture in back.
Hi jessi1122. Your comment is really interesting. I really would like to get in contact about it. By any chance you can answer? Thank you
hi jessi1122. I found your comment really interesting. By any chance we can get in contact?
hey bro I have the same symptoms. and I get to extreme pain but pins and needle all over my body. cause why hot temperature or  stress.......
I tried homeopathic  it was 3 months course.. it completely went away. for 6 months.. now I'm having the same pain again but little less..

so there were 2 medicines buy homeopathic that I was taking  I can't remember the name of 1 of them but the main 1 was "Natrum carbonicum"  I ate it before sleeping   now I'm realizing more and more mostly it is my anxiety... my doctor told me it is anxiety disorder .. 4 years all my family told me I was making it up. but I wasn't..

I hope this helps..  
I have the same thing, and it's driving me nuts.  I am 47, female and have had breast cancer, so I can't estrogen. Who knows if I'm premenopausal.  Mine doesn't have anything to do with sex, or after shower.  Shows up mainly at night, comes and goes.  Especially on my face, scalp, arms and back, but can be all over.  It's not dry skin, and there is no rash.  Just "the pinchies".  Can't sleep.  And it progresses the more aggravated I get.  Seems I can tolerate it during the day.  I've tried benedryl and anti itch creams.  Interestingly, I do have a little tinea versicolor on my back, white dry patches that is a yeast fungus?!  I've been told it can be controlled with dandruff shampoo (specifically selsun blue) or athletes foot spray.  Seeing a doctor soon, but it seems no one knows what it is!  (The pinchies)
There is a solution to this temporarily. I have the same problem ive controled it. When it happens just sit down take a deep breath. Loose buttons of ur cuffs and colar. Drink water and make sure to stay calm while it happens. It usually occurs in cold weather. Stay calm , pause your thoughts , hummmm a söng slowly while taking deep breath to pause ur thoughts . Its 100 % a psychological problem and related to thoughts. Usually anger thoughts , guilt thoughts and embarasment thoughts. You can take avil pills tøo but not over. Main point of controlling this is controling ur thoughts which cause it. Forget the itch dont scratch and stay calm. When it happens face gets hot . Get fresh air. And shift your thought to smthing good.
My girlfriend and I had this same rash for about four or five months and stumbled across some information that made sense. There are lots of heavy metals in our air right now from the marshmellow snakes in the sky. When you eat gluten, these metals which we are breathing in are pushed out from our skeletal and muscular matter through our skin, which is what causes the itching that everyone is experiencing. Start taking borax. It is a naturally occurring mineral and it binds itself with heavy metals and pulls them from your system as well as helps regulate the hypothallamus, which is also responsible for the body's usage of minerals. 20 Mule Team is the common brand in U.S grocery stores. Start out with one eighth of a tsp dissolved in a litre of water and dranken throughout the day for five days a week. You may gradually increase the amounts after some time. You would need to eat at least a whole box of borax to overdose on it, though the taste is a little strange! Not only will this clear up your skin but it will also increase your energy levels, open your nerve pathways, clear your mind, improve your memory, increase the lucidity of your dreams, increase your sexual vitality, open your endocerine system, strengthen your bones and joints and elevate your mood! : ) There is one catch... :( It will be necessary to stop eating gluten as well if you want to completely discontinue the rash since it is the gluten that carries the metals through the skin. This way the boron will instead carry the metals out through your urine. If this diet is too strict for you, take it up with your government, who are the ones spraying the marshmallow snakes in the sky (the lines of cloud that come from certain air planes).
Does anyone here have old (black) fillings in there teeth?
I agree with your comment about marshmallow snakes.  My skin is burning during those days (which is almost every day).  
I felt like I was crazy mad with this insane itching, I saw four dermatologist and they would it was Eczema ... I had decided is an umbrella term when you do not have answers then you say Eczema and bill the insurance for the time because you can bill without a diagnosis, that is how it worked in my field .  

Met with a naturopathic doctor  I stopped all meant sugar, gluten. dairy and soy when on a elimination diet. I went on a long  parasite cleanse as well . Also had my full blood work up . I guess you can be on the verge of being diabetic and be having some of the symptoms such as   itching. Also had a heavy metal test that can also cause intense itching like pins and needles feeling,

This is what stopped the itching I did some research and found the answer VITAMIN C might help after two to three days of taking high doses  no more  itching it was miracle!!! I took high doses of a quality  vitamin C to bowel tolerance . I also was taking a couple tablespons of cold pressed flax seed oil this helped soften my skin, but it was the VITAMIN C that stopped the itching .  I like to go to the source of the issues so  I got smart met with Chinese medicine doctor who looked at the root cause and have me some herbs and now have regular Japanese acupuncture which is where more moxa is used and this has been amazing in healing my body, and mind... super impressed.
I just feel for ALL of us, as it is awful.  I finally searched and found this forum.  Right this minute, I am experiencing it in the front arm area of shoulder and it just keeps stabbing and I keep itching.  No one knows how awful it is and makes you think you are crazy.  I haven't even discussed with my primary for that reason.  I will try the Vitamin C regimen.  Thank you...now its skipped over to the inside of my left wrist, midway elbow crook and wrist.  Awful...early this a.m., it was on my shin.  Some days it is awful on my back and I fear I will look and see skin cancers growing but alas it is not.  UGH, Sher
I also have this severe itch every three to five days it is severe like being pricked with a bunch of needles and I will break out a little with hives in some areas even experiencing breathing issues most likely because ti freaks me out. it overcomes you and spreads from feet, legs on up. Sometimes it start at my hands or my scalp. My neighbor a doctor saw me one day and asked what was wrong I told him I itch like crazy. He had some at the time prescription Zyrtec. He said try these they are an antihistamene and to take only 1/2 of a 10 milligram pill as it might make me drowsy I took 1/2 a pill and with 20 min my itch was gone. I have been taking it for about 5 years now. I dont like to take any pills but can not live with out it. I tell people that if they find me dead in my house its because I ran out of Zyrtec and I itched to death, it is that uncomfortable. Try Zyrtec it works for me and from what I'm reading it sounds likje most of you have the same problem. It is sold OTC now and much cheaper. i hope this helps some of you as I can understand your discomfort. I have never found out what causes the itch Doctors all say the same thing Allergies,soap,try cortizone cream etc. I've tried everything. Zyrtec is the only thing that works.
How much Vitamin C?
Hi, for the past nine months my skin has progressively got worse with an itch or pins and needles all over my body including itchy eyes. There has never been a rash on any part of my body. I have had every known blood test to man, as well as a visit to a dermatologist (no skin issues detected) and allergist (no allergies detected). I am otherwise healthy with no other symptoms. I have tried every type of antihistamine on the market including prednisone. I have tried a menthol based cream made at the chemist. The only medical issue I had around the time the itching started was a small head trauma which a large alloy hatch on a boat closed on me in high winds causing me to get four stitches in my head. Could the issue be nerve based? I have had a CT on my head around the area, but nothing found. Is there another test to check this out? I am at my wits end. If anyone has any advise or further tests etc. please send it thru. Cheers, Justin - Sydney Australia.
if you feel very sick and cant get better and no infections or diseases showed up then ask your doctor for a HEMATOLOGY APT they check your blood very very good not just spin the damn vile, i have a apt coming up 9-29-15 ill report after that and let you all know whats going on with me at least, i have every symptom you can think of and very sick feeling!!
Hi, did you ever find out what you have. Your symptoms  are very close to mine. Just curious  what they told you.

Thanks and hope it's better by now.
I've read at least half of the comments posted and it seems as if no one really has an answer to what this could be. My symptoms are the same as most although my pins and itch is more intense in my hands the time around. Ive been dealing with this for almost two years and all other times it has been more painful/itchy in the torso area. I was just checking online before making an appointment with my Dr. I can't deal anymore, today it caught me off guard while trying to take care of some personal business (try sitting in a meeting when it strikes). I literally had to walk/run outside, get into my car and do the crazy scratch dance with hopes that nobody saw me lose my mind for a minute. Sound ridiculous but anybody who's felt this knows what I'm talking about. Thank for the insight if I find out anything new I'll be sure to post  
Hi every one am Anees Khan ,my problem is "I get severe itching (itching/pin pricks/pins and needles). Whenever I feel Nervousness, Anxiety , anger, Exposure to Sunlight in winters and when my body heats up due to physical workout"
My treatment experience
1 -When i sweat this thing goes away immediately
so i take lots of green tea as it increase metabolism rate and can bring sweat but not all time
2-try anti hystamine like zyrtec and benedrayl
3-don't eat fish,eggs,rice,and foods that are consider to be hot.
please help if anyone know permanent treatment sowith1attherateofg
I have this exact problem and it's caused by a milk protein allergy. Not lactose intolerance, milk allergy.
this ***** ! i finaly find people that got what i got and no one has a friggin clue how to fix it. i had it for over 20 yrs also. drives me insane. comes and goes. i jumped in snow with no shirt already just to cool down because it hurt so bad.i feel all your pain . skin so soft works the best.last for hours and hours. i dont take pills. I always thought it was something I got in the army. never talked about it to any one or no doctor either. just cant take it no more.i know once i do sweat  like hell i feel so much better but it 's the getting to that point that kills me.  good luck every one. I hope they find a name and a frikkin cure soon.
Hi,    I have everything you all are saying.  The only thing that has helped me is EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL....and I rub it all over my body.  
25 Jan'15

Hi ALL !  *** SUBJECT: ITCHING CRAWILING PRICKLING PINS & NEEDLES FEELING FIBERGLASS ON SKIN ***

Briefly:

1) I have developed (14 days ago) the pins needles, crawling itching feeling ALL OVER too ... sometimes burning sensations
2) Been on antifungal Diflucan did not help
3) Trying anti-histaimines Benydryl this moment WILL REPORT BACK
4) Have appointment with Neurologist - probably can save a lot of money avoiding the numerous doctors who seem to know NOTHING
5) Will report & give updates
6) DO NOT want to play the dang subjective objective game - we ALL know the itching etc is REAL

Later
JohnPiper123
I'm feel relief to hear others experiencing the sane symptoms I'm dealing with mines is in my feet and occurs mostly at night time when about to lay down or laying down, its really bothering me and annoying, it basically in both of them in multi spots, keeps me up at night, feels like prickly, itching, something like someone sticking me with lots of little needles all over my soles of my feet sometimes kon my heels and ankles if anyone knows what this could be please post or email me the information at meeulondaw@gmail PLEASE I need relief!!!
Hey it could be your liver and you have a blockage in your ducts the flow of bile is going into your blood stream
As you guys all basically the same symptoms. Mine occurs when I do physical activities ( Which is everyday since I take weight lifting and team sports ) The pain/ Itching occurs in my back all over and the back of my head. Its been going on for a couple months now every day, Before it would only be at certain times. Today it is the worst that it has ever been. Today it occurred walking up the steps to class. My doctors believe it is a cortisal imbalance or glucose imbalance or a putitary gland issue. I meet tomorrow to get blood work done. Ill try doing the vitamen C. Thank you!
I get extremely itcy and it feels like pins and needles
Here is your likely answer: Herpes. I'm not talking about the Shingles herpes either. I'm talking about HSV. Look it up: Post-herpetic neuropathy from HSV. There are numerous people having this problem. Myself included. And most doctors are clueless about it because they are only educated on visible symptoms (lensions). And they will not even test you for herpes if there aren't visible symptoms. Get tested and get on Gabepentin (neuronton). Start with 100mg twice a day, up it as needed. Sorry, but many people dont always have the classic lesions from herpes like you've been told. And MOST people with herpes don't even know it. Most are asymptomatic and that is why people never get tested and still spread it to others unknowingly. Herpes attacks the nervous system, specifically the trigeminal (neck/cranial area) and sacral (lower spinal area) ganglia. Your symptoms are a result of your immune system attacking the nerves that the virus uses to shed itself when active. It's called Myelitis. I noticed one person mentioned exposure to sunshine triggering it. That is definitely a trigger for herpes activation. Also, if you do test positive, Valtrex is the best option for medication it seems. Topical creams will not help as it does nothing for internal nervous system issues. Your pins & needles "itch" is your nerves, not your skin. I could be wrong but for many of you, I bet I'm accurate. Go get tested via IGG blood test. Good luck. Hope this helps some.
use vitamen c  especially in winter.. Eat oranges daily....you can also use Surbrex z
I have the same situation since 1 month. It started with little needle pinch sensation. Then it idevelops rapidly. Im south asian and living on dubai. Climate changes, low Relative Humidity, high level of sodium and other chemicals in the water are not familiar to me. I was easily sweat in my country. Now it was zero. This situation started when I started my workouts at the gym. Then i stopped it. But the pain was still there. It git worst. I cant go out and can not sweat. The pain is extreamly high now. Only relief is going into the comfort indoor. Once i got dexa injection mixed with clorohistol . 3 -4days were without pain. Then it came more worsly. Now the pain is like a burning. When it happens the pain is lasting for few minitues if i got into the indoor.  I tried cetrezine ( antihistamine). No cure. Now im having fexofenadine 180mg -1 per day and 10 mg of periton -2 per day. But still the pain is there. Only little relief can be feel. Now im controlling my foods. No milk, no alcohol,no chilly, not much sault.  If this works i will post here. This situation is killing me . If this is not cured then i have to leave from my job here and have to go to my country. If some one has permanent or more successfully treatment please help. Sry about my english.