Eyelashes weak and falling out!!! (teenager)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a teenager and latley for the past month my eyelashes have been falling out like crazy. I got diagnosed with blepharitis a month ago but he said i shouldn't have eyelashes falling out and told me to see a dermatologist. My eyelashes are now really weak and are growing in different directions also. I'm scared that a lash enhancer product I tried is doing this. At the end of February I used a lash enhancer product by Silk Naturals but only used it for about 4 days. It's mostly natural stuff but could something had done something to my eyelashes and given me blepharitis as well??? any tips on regrowing my eyelashes I'm worried they won't really grow back... the link is the product i used and it list the ingredients if anyone knows if that could have caused it...
http://host.silknaturals.com/creb/lash-conditioning-p-1003.html
Blepharitis is one of the causes of eyelash falling. Other reason is the lash enhancer product. Unless and until there is permanent damage to the hair follicles of eyelid hair, it usually grows back. It grows back in usually two weeks but sometimes may take 4-6 weeks. Apply olive oil and take some vitamin supplements for some days. Also eat a healthy, nutritious diet and drink plenty of fluids. The most important nutrients are biotin, silica, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, and vitamin B6. There are many eyelash growth products in the market, but their efficacy has not been scientifically proven. So consult a dermatologist before using any of them.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your response. I did happen to go to the dermatologist 2 days ago and she said for the most part my eyelashes look fine. (however she never saw how thick they were before so she wouldn't really know) Anyway, I'm still pretty sure they're falling out, maybe not AS much. However, I have noticed they have gotten lighter and weaker. Will they ever return to normal??? I have worn no makeup at all for about 2 months and have been washing my eyes every day. Could washing them too much wear them down??? or is this all because of the blepharitis?? (by the way, i have no other symptoms for blepharitis besides losing eyelashes maybe occaisonal burning for a minute) I'm so upset, I can't figure out how to get my lashes back to normal :(
There are many cause of eyelashes falling out
Blepharitis –
Distichiasis –
Trichiasis –
Styes –
Trichotillomania –
Allergies –
Tumors –
Thyroid disorders –
Medication –
Malnutrition –
You may treat this condition by using some alternative like eyelash enhancers,serum,etc.
Just go through this article for more information about this topics.
http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/eyelashes-falling-out.html