Dermatology Community
FLAT RED CIRCULAR SPOTS
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

FLAT RED CIRCULAR SPOTS

I HAVE RED CIRULAR SPOTS ALL OVER MY BODY. THEY ONLY ITCH SOMETIMES, WHEN SCRATCHED THE GET REALLY DRY IN THE MIDDLE. IVE USED SELSON BLUE 3 DAYS THERE STILL THERE.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have a circular spot on each ankle that I thought was wringworm.  I tried over the counter meds but the areas continued to grown.  I went to my family doctor and he prescribed a cream for numular eczema but after 3 weeks it continued to grow.  I was refered to dermetologist and he also think it is eczema and prescribed a different med.  I continue to have itching and I see no difference.  I see the doctor next week after using the new med for 3 weeks.  I have had this problem now for 3 months.   I am worried it's not going to get better and I will have to change my knee surgery date which is in 6 weeks.  Any ideas what it could be.  Help!
Blank
Ive dealt with the same problem. I initially thought it was ringworm and saw two doctors & a dermatologist. It just kept spreading! the dermatologist was absolutely NO help. she stated that it was probably just skin irritation due to poor hygiene. ridiculous, i am a very clean person. i eventually found out what it was, from the internet! Pityriasis rosea. there doesnt really seem to be much you can do. i applied cortisone cream and it eventually cleared up and it has not come back. but it did take over a month!

Blank
I get something similar and apply a prescribed lotion. It's called Desonide Lotion .05%. Apply twice a day and typicaly within a week it's gone. If it comes back, just use the lotion again. I've dealt with this for several years and the medication always makes it go away. Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank