FUNGUS Toes & Thumb
I have many things that are effecting my physical body at this moment, but I would like to know if there is anything I can do about the fungus in my toenails and my right thumb. They are both starting to spread more across my feet and hand. I am not sure exactly what to do.

Fungal infection of the feet is called athlete’s feet. For athelte’s foot keep the area dry and keep a separate towel for yourself. Most forms of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine, and clotrimazole.
You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Undecylenic acid (a castor oil derivative) is a known fungicide and Whitfield’s ointment can also be used for fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot. You can take ketoconazole tablets but they should be used after a dermatologist’s guidance.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.