Face, neck and chest rash
I have had a rash which started on the sides of my neck then moved to my forehead and sides of my face and now is also on my upper chest.  It seems worst at the end of the day.  I've been to the dermotologis, general pract. Dr's.  The gave me creams and antibiotics and it isn't helping.  They are small bumps, itchy and red, no fluid and are right next to each other (thick).  Are worst when I sweat.  I am 45 and haven't had a period since I was about 38, could this be part of menapause?
any alcohol intoxication? maybe your just allergic to something... it could be food or other pollens... may i see what it look like... how long was it?
I cannot confirm anything with out examination but it can be heat rashes,sweat rashes or fungal infections. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating.Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.