Face Rash
About 7 months ago I started getting a small rash on my chin which I thought was a reaction to my makeup but it has just gotten larger and is spreading around my mouth and up by my nose. It is very red, dry and extremely itchy. I have tried fungal cream and I have tried lotions with no relief. I have not switched shampoos or soaps or laundry soaps. I hate that it is so red and itchy and I do not want to go out in public because it is embarrassing to me. Please give me some kind of solution to this issue. Thanks
It can be perioral dermatitis. Treatment of perioral dermatitis consists of oral antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.

Doxycycline is the preferred antibiotic for perioral dermatitis but minocycline can also be used.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.