Face burning
All of a sudden, my face is burning and prickly. I don't know why it's happening..
After exercising, I sweat a lot so I kinda rubbed my face with my shirt but just little bit..
well after working out, my skin felt little prickly.. and later it began to burn..
all day long ( the whole day today) my face was burning and red..even now I'm trying to sleep but it's still burning
What should I do?
It looks like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then pls get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I do something stupid also with toothpaste and it burns i put a wet cold worsh cloth on it still hurts HELP!!!!!! i only do it for a app with the song get ugly i was being stupid and childish, and then i wash it off i get burning feelings on my face!! i cleaned it i saw burn mark i think not to be funny at all there was a heart on my face with a little white! HELP PLEASE! WHAT DO I CARE IT WITH?????