Face rash: red, itchy, weeps, dry, flaky

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I used to get a rash around my right eye every once in a while, once a year or so.

Lately I’ve been getting it more often, once or twice a month, and not only around my right eye but it has spread to an area under my nose and my chin. I feel it spreads more and more every time I get it. It starts by getting red and slightly inflamed. Then it starts to itch (a lot!) and if I scratch it, it weeps. The liquid turns yellowish and it creates some kind of scab. A few days later it dries up to the point that it flakes off. I’m not sure if it’s an allergy or a skin conditions. Please help me; I don’t know what to do! (no $ for doctor visit) I’m beginning to be self-conscious. What could it be? What can I do prevent it?