Facial Blisters
I think I may have a skin infection of some sort-for two months now I have had 3 or 4 facial blisters almost constantly. I'm a 28-year old female  They aren't a acne or an infected follicle, this is different.  It is a blister (but not a cold sore), usually on my chin, it starts as a fluid-filled bump with a tiny whitehead.  Once the blister is open it weeps yellowish liquid almost constantly for a day or two.  It will go away after 3-5 days, but another one always comes up right after.  I have tried using an antibiotic/steroid liquid and it really helps, but there is always another one the next day.  I've tried changing soaps, mositurizers, clothes soap....
I have something very similar.  I am a 27 year old male and I get the same thing on my cheeks.  I've been to several dermatologists who don't seem to be able to diagnose it, although they have treated it for herpes, impetego, eczema, and rosacea.
The yellowish liquid leaks out for the first day or two and keeps forming a huge yellow scab over the blister.  Its very annoying.
Please let me know if you figure out what it is!
wow I am 35/f. I have the same things on my face. it takes it a while to heal then others come up bfore their finisherd, as well , the original ones has scarred my face and continual to get repeated sores in the same spot. any answers anyone???????? Im desperate too. I have never had skin prob. until the last 2 yrs. its ruing my life!!!!
wow. im a 22/f and ive been suffering from the same issues! I've been treated for herpes and impetego but they won't go away! it even seens to be spreading to other parts of my body where skin is thin and senitive too(feet/ankles, hips, breasts). They're very painfull,  take 1 - 2 weeks to heal and leave dark, flat scars. Has anyone found a solution?? It seem's like this issue just came out of the blue and doesn't seem to spread to anyone I'm in contact with :(
Hi there!! i was just wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem yet...my boyfriend is experiencing the same issues with this but it is not painful...can anyone help
Unbelievable. FINALLY found some folks with similar.

I'm nearly 47 (which is unbelievable, in and of itself...), and in the last year, a crop of these tiny clear-to-white "blisters" pop up on my chin and between my brows. They're impossible NOT to pop! Even if I don't actively do so, just unconsciously scratching my chin from time to time, will pop them! They get wet with fluid and crust.

If I DO squeeze them to get rid of the unsightly little heads, they refill and more appear nearby. Within days, on my chin especially, large cystic acne forms under several of them.

I've searched and searched to figure out what's going on. I've had some acne over my lifetime--particularly around 12 and 13, though not bad--but these are very, very different than any pimple I've ever encountered. Mine do not itch at all, but when they first appear they resemble an allergic skin reaction, which I've had many times in my lifetime. But, they don't behave like an allergic rash at all. And, because they do seem to spread around my chin and brow, I have a feeling there is some contagion that's going on. Any medical input? Anyone ever figure this out?
Has anyone figured this out yet??? I have the EXACT same thing on my chin. Woke up one morning with a blister which burst without me even picking at it. It constantly oozed and eventually stopped but crusted over yellow. The next day I woke to again the same thing (right next to the first blister) which again had the same process. Now the original has scabbed and some more blisters (smaller) have spread. It seems there is a very common process. 1) blister, 2) blister pops/breaks, 3) oozes for a while, 4) oozing stops and begins to scab 5) creates a yellowish scab/crust 6) becomes a hardened scab 7) scab eventually heals............ i have found that it DOES spread when the blister pops so try hard to contain the affected area. Do not pick at it then touch other parts of your face. Try applying aloe but nothing with harsh chemicals. This has lasted over a week now and i am still not fully healed but it does look better. I hope we figure this issue out! Take care! Keep me posted
I'm dealing with the same thing, for two months, anyone tried anything that works? I've been told that it's yeast infection rash, I was taking garlic for it and it went away so I stopped and it came back bad...