Facial Blisters

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Facial Blisters

I think I may have a skin infection of some sort-for two months now I have had 3 or 4 facial blisters almost constantly. I'm a 28-year old female  They aren't a acne or an infected follicle, this is different.  It is a blister (but not a cold sore), usually on my chin, it starts as a fluid-filled bump with a tiny whitehead.  Once the blister is open it weeps yellowish liquid almost constantly for a day or two.  It will go away after 3-5 days, but another one always comes up right after.  I have tried using an antibiotic/steroid liquid and it really helps, but there is always another one the next day.  I've tried changing soaps, mositurizers, clothes soap....
I have something very similar.  I am a 27 year old male and I get the same thing on my cheeks.  I've been to several dermatologists who don't seem to be able to diagnose it, although they have treated it for herpes, impetego, eczema, and rosacea.
The yellowish liquid leaks out for the first day or two and keeps forming a huge yellow scab over the blister.  Its very annoying.
Please let me know if you figure out what it is!
wow I am 35/f. I have the same things on my face. it takes it a while to heal then others come up bfore their finisherd, as well , the original ones has scarred my face and continual to get repeated sores in the same spot. any answers anyone???????? Im desperate too. I have never had skin prob. until the last 2 yrs. its ruing my life!!!!
wow. im a 22/f and ive been suffering from the same issues! I've been treated for herpes and impetego but they won't go away! it even seens to be spreading to other parts of my body where skin is thin and senitive too(feet/ankles, hips, breasts). They're very painfull,  take 1 - 2 weeks to heal and leave dark, flat scars. Has anyone found a solution?? It seem's like this issue just came out of the blue and doesn't seem to spread to anyone I'm in contact with :(
Hi there!! i was just wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem yet...my boyfriend is experiencing the same issues with this but it is not painful...can anyone help