Facial Eczema and Warts
For the last seven years or so I've had a problem with warts.  They were so bad once that I had to cover my hands entirely with sports tape so it wouldn't hurt so bad to work.  At first we just froze them off, but they always came back.  After only a few months my hands, arms and everywhere else was covered in scars from the freezing.  As a last measure, the dermatologist suggested an unconventional method of treating them; taking a daily dose, twice, of an over-the-counter drug called cimetidine.  It did the trick, but the warts return with a vengeance the moment I stop taking it.  

Aside from that, there's also the problem with facial eczema.  It appears around my eyes on my eyelids and at the corners of my mouth.  It used to happen only once every two years or so, but the past few months it's been getting worse and wore, and isn't going away and staying away.  The dermatologist gave me a steroid cream to put on it, but I'm wary to use it any longer, as it's obviously thinned the skin around where I've used it, and it isn't safe to use around my eyes.  I decided to start using calendula salve after reading rave reviews on it, and although it took about three times longer to clear up, it did a pretty good job of healing the skin.  Only problem is, the moment I stop using it, the eczema returns.

Will I have to take cimetidine the rest of my life to keep my warts away, or are there other options?  My current dermatologist doesn't have any ideas, and neither do I.

Will I have to use the calendula salve every night on my eyes and lips to keep the eczema away?  Is there anything else I can do that will prevent it?

Thanks for taking the time to read.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions.  Anything helps.

~Kitty
I always tell my patients to be patient with warts.Our body produces a chemical called interferon which would destroy the virus.But then it takes time.Even hypnotherapy,suggestion helps in warts by helping in this process.