Facial Hair Rash with puss after oral sex.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

For the past 6 months, every time i perform oral sex on my wife, within 24 hours i have an inflamed, burning, painful rash with puss around all of my facial hair. There are hundreds of them and as they pop themselves, it just spreads back and forth to unaffected hair. This process lasts for weeks and i am not getting the answers i want from my dermotologist who says that it is impossible to be getting this from oral sex. I stopped for two months just to see and sure enough, BAM i got it again after oral sex. The dermotologist gives me a shot of something (i have no clue, but am guessing some kind of steroid) and that seems to take away the inflammation and burning. He also gives me betamethasone valerate foam. His diagnosis is a bacterial infection, but i'm at a loss. My wife has gone to her doc and been checked and nothing was found. Something also i need to mention that i have noticed is a cottage cheese type discharge from my wife after sex. Will i ever be able to fix this or is this a lost art........Please help or reply if u need more info.
Vaginal yeast infections are caused by a fungus called Candida albicans. The acidic environment of the vagina helps keep yeast from growing. If the vagina becomes less acidic, too many yeast can grow and cause a vaginal infection.

The acidic balance of the vagina can be changed by your period (menstruation), pregnancy, diabetes, ****** products, some antibiotics, birth control pills and steroids. Moisture and irritation of the vagina also seem to encourage yeast to grow.

Symptoms include itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina), a white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese , swelling of the vulva etc.
Treatment is with anti-fungal medications like Monistat inserted into the vagina and sometimes required orally.

You could apply the same medication as an ointment on the affected areas of your face along with an anti-bacterial ointment like Mupirocin. Steroids are not indicated as the first line of treatment.

ref:http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/vaginal/206.html
So are u going with the bacterial infection or yeast on my face or are they one and the same ?

I called my doc again and he called me in a script for mometasone furoate ointment. It seems to be working very well. Thanx for ur time. You do a good service here.

Jenx