Facial Stretch Marks
My 22 year old daughter and I went to a well-known dermatologist in our area because she is concerned about stretch marks on her face.  The doctor examined her and didn't see stretch marks and also said he has never heard of stretch marks on the face.  I haven't seen them either but she is adamant that she has facial stretch marks, is there such a thing or should I find another dermatologist?
Stretch marks are not found on face. It is common to find stretch marks on trunk, abdomen, limbs etc but they are not found on face. Stretch marks occurs when the dermis (2nd layer of the skin) are frequently or continuously stretched causing tearing of the skin and lead to scarring. These marks happen commonly during pregnancy, weight gain, muscle building, on areas of the upper arms, breasts, abdomen, lower back, hips and thighs.

To confirm the diagnosis please get it checked from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.