Facial Swelling from Sun??
Hi...I'm a 26 year old prone to sunburns when outside for prolonged periods of time, however always wear sunscreen.  This past weekend (Saturday and Sunday), I was outside for most of 2 days straight and again, worse SPF30 and kept reapplying throughout the day but I still ended up with a little redness.

On Monday I woke up to find my entire forehead was swollen and clear line from the corner of my eyes to my hairline showed the swelling above.  I iced my head, took an anti-inflammatory throughout the day.  I woke up Tuesday morning (today) around 5am and my head still looked the same, however I went back to bed and woke up again around 9am but couldn't open my left eye it was so swollen!  I again drank a ton of water, iced my head, etc throughout the day.  Now it appears the swelling is again moving and has taken over the upper part of my nose and is now swelling the corner of my right eye but I can now open my left eye although the lid is still quite swollen.

Is it normal to have swelling move around like this?  Also, anything else I could try to get this swelling down?  I start grad school tomorrow and am not looking forward to showing up looking like Quasimodo!!

Thanks!!