Facial chemical burn
I used Duac Cs gel and Tretinoin cream on my face for 5 days and I think I either had and allergic reaction to it or it left me with a chemical burn. Is silvadene good to use on my face to take care of the burn marks?
Silvadene can be applied but apply only a thin layer of Silvadene. Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves.
If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are

I continued using the slivadene on my face the burning, extreme dryness/tightness, and peeling stopped. I went to see a dermatologist he said it was contact dermatitis and it would clear up on its own with time. I stopped using the slivadene and just used cetaphil face wash and lotion. My face cleared up for about 3 days but now I'm breaking out with a rash over my entire face...:(