Fair skin and sun protection?
I have pale skin that is prone to acne and burns easily. (I use benzoyl peroxide and anti-biotics that make me more vulerable to the sun)

I've gone through several different sunscreens, my last one being NO-AD, which had an SPF of 50 and UVA/UVB protection, however, it was terribly greasy and it seemed to make my face more likely to break out.

I have since then switched to a product called Aveeno that is a daily moisturizer with an SPF protection of 15.
Now of course 15 is a lot less than 50, but I don't know how much SPF I need and if it varies by skin type. So I was wondering if I needed to switch to yet another brand?
I used neutrogena which was non-greasy and had an spf of 30 or 40 i believe.... not bad.... but i would only use it for the beach, not for every day use since SPF irritates sensitive skin.