Family Loss Hair
Three month ago I started to loss my hair. Currently I have only 1/3 of the hair I used to have. I went a few times to my doctor and he couldn't find any problems (no anemia, thyroid, etc). I'm only 32 years old and my parents and grandparents have full hair. I know is not hereditary. I know there's something wrong. There's no way someone can loss so much hair in just three months. I estimate that if I continue to loss my hair the way it goes, I will be completely bold in just two months. I quit my job thinking it was stress related but that has not been the case. My last pregnancy was 6 years ago, no major surgery, no nothing! .Please help!
Subclinical iron deficiency is missed.You have what is called Telogen effluvium.Start on a course of iron.The more you get stressed more the loss of hair.You will be fine,given a month of therapy.