Fat spots underskin
I have some rounded little balls under skin 4 of them in whole body, I guess they look like fat balls and they a movable. I don't feel pain just wanna know is this from fat food or how to eleminate them. Thank you.
These fat balls could be due to lipomas which are benign fat cells tumors and can be present anywhere on the body. Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.