Feels like something crawling under my scalp
Scalp itches intensively, mostly at night. It feels just like something is crawling under my scalp.  Could this be caused by overactive sebaceous glands on my scalp.  And could that be due to stress, anxiety, panic attacks?  I am having a lot of panic attacks and headaches.
This feeling of something crawling under your scalp is called parasthesia. It can be due to anxiety and panic attacks, Other causes include diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the sensations are gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I get this feeling of something crawling under my skin and scalp and I get very itchy. At night is when I get it most. what could this be?