Feet Blisters
I have had reoccurring blisters on my feet for the last 3 years. I have seen a dermatologist, test were done. He stated that it was not a fungus. I am also seeing a foot Dr. for heel spurs. He said it was athlete's feet. no creams or ointments has controlled this problem. I am very careful with my feet as for as cleanliness. Can you help me? tired of the blisters.
I cannot confirm a diagnosis without examination,but it can be foot blisters or fungal infection.

When a foot is hot and sweaty, the sock sticks to the foot. The sock and foot then rub against each other and the inside of the shoe causing blisters to appear. Wear shoes that fit properly and keep feet as dry as possible. Wearing wet shoes, boots and socks will increase your chance of developing blisters.So change socks regularly.
And use foot powder to help keep your feet dry. If the blisters still persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist/podiatrist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I've had blisters on feet for over 20 years no fungal over counter or prescriptions work. The blisters come at least 5 times per year the itch and hurt at times. Doctors do not know what it is. I started popping them the moment the start to fill with fluid being careful not to get fluid any where else on my foot. Then wash and clean my foot real good and it dissapears for a couple months..