Fibromyalgia and acne
Is there an effective way to treat acne for those with fibromyalgia?  My dermatologists have tried quite the variety of treatments for the acne with no success.  The acne isn't cystic, but a bit more problematic than mild acne.  Also, a sulfa allergy limits that option for treatment.  Current regimen includes Azelex (for redness and inflammation) and Tretinoin.  I'm curious if there is an effective treatment that takes the fibromyalgia into consideration.
You have stiff neck? RA symptoms? Chronic hadaches? stomach and bowell issues?  ovarian cysts or a hysterstomy?  brain "fog", vertigo, anxiety?    If so your Fibro might be in fact  a mycoplasma infection or possibly Lymes.  Can you  give me a full report of your symptoms?

Search www.immed.org and look under AI diseases/chronic illness.
For such acne, treatment includes topical and oral antibiotics, topical retinoids, hormonal therapy, dermabrasion , phototherapy and laser resurfacing. Normally a combination of treatments is followed and if nothing proves effective then dermabrasion and laser therapy are useful. You can discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.