Finger bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Finger bumps

I have these little things on my fingers that look like blisters or bumps or sores. It started with one and I tried to pop it but nothing came out. I have kept a bandaid with neosporn on it for the past few days (it's been there for about 2 days now) cleaned it with soap and water and alcohol each time I put a new bandaid on and today I noticed there are about 4. It's red sore, painful, and sometimes itchy. I'm not sure what it is and concerned because it is spreading. I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture but if anyone knows let me know how and I'll do it. I'm really worried does anyone have an idea of what it may be? It's on my pointer finger on the first joint. Thanks
it sounds like warts ...and you actually vcan treat them your self there are a few things in the drug stores OTC  one is called Freeze off ..my dh used them on his hands ..works like a charm , yes they do spread, you can ask the pharmacist in your drug store which to use .or speak to your doctor ..they used to say that if you rubbed the warts when the moon was full that also get rid of them LOL hey we are about to have a full moon .......
I've had warts before and I promise they aren't warts. And the myth is that you rub a potato on a full moon then burry it in the back yard lol, grandma
okay no warts ..tell you what on MH there is a dermatology forum they may have some answers for you this is the social forum ...good luck