Firey, red, blistery rash on face

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Firey, red, blistery rash on face

I am a 45 year old female and as of yesterday I have a painful, itchy rash on my face that is in my t-zone and down my neck, with water blisters, and two larger blistery water blisters near my checks.  I changed my make-up to a different color, and I tried a sample at the make-up counter called Stivectin for the Neck, which I applied first.  I have psoriasis, so I applied Eletone Cream, which didn't seem to work, so I applied cortizone-10 along with benadryl, still no luck, so I decided to apply Salicylic Acid 6% (no luck as of yet).  I am peri-menapausal, will be full blown menapuasal very soon.  I have started taking Estroven (over the counter), and started a low-carb diet ten days ago (I'm 178 lbs - 5' feet 7").  I also am very conscious to apply sunblock.    Any suggestions?  Thank you.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but I would suggest you to get herpes blisters ruled out. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.