Flaky Forhead and Red bumps
I have flaky skin only on my forehead that does not itch.  I have dry skin, not oily at all.  A doctor told me it was seborrheic dermatitis.  I also have been getting small red bumps on my face in different areas such as nose, forehead, below eyebrow, next to my eye, cheeks, and lots on my chin and sometimes on my chest area.  They don't seem like regular acne.  The skin on my chin feels rough and feels dry and irritated.  I have a mild case of rosacea (reddened nose and cheeks).  The doctor told me I have perioral dermatitis too.  She gave me samples of epionce to try and it helped my skin not feel dry but it didn't help really help the flakiness or the red bumps from appearing.  I have tried all kinds of cleanswers and moisturizers.

Seborrheic dermatitis is a disease that causes flaking of the skin. It usually affects the scalp and  other parts of the body, such as the face and chest, and the creases of the arms, legs and groin. Seborrheic dermatitis usually causes the skin to look a little greasy and scaly or flaky. The exact cause is not known, but is associated with hormones, because the disorder often appears in infancy and disappears before puberty. On the other hand, perioral dermatitis responds well to treatment. It is important that you discontinue applying all face creams including topical steroids, cosmetics and sunscreens. Wash the face with warm water alone while the rash is present.  A course of oral antibiotics for six to twelve weeks may also be prescribed by your doctor for treatment. Perioral dermatitis sometimes recurs when the antibiotics are discontinued, or at a later date. If your symptoms persist, have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management.

Take care and do keep us posted.