Flat red spot on inner thigh
I have had a flat red spot on my inner thigh for about 2 weeks now. It looks like a cigarette burn and is tender to the touch.  I just noticed today that there is now another tiny spot next to it. What could it be? I am 4 months postpartum, have already been diagnosed with anemia and gastritis. My family dr. at first said ringworm, then said, "no, I'm not sure what that is." Please help.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema  or pityriasis rosea.
Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months).Mild steroids can also be used.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Eczema has  to be ruled out then.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.