Fluid/blood filled Mole
I'm a 20 year old female and I've had a rather large mole on the left side of my torso for as long as I can remember. Recently, I noticed the a hard, raised bump under where the mole and decided to let it be until tonight. I was feeling around the area and it no longer felt hard, but rather squishy and obviously filled with fluid. Using a sterilized needle, I decided to attempt the drain the area to see what was inside and found a fluid that seemed to be a combination of histamine and blood. I gently pinched the area to get as much of it out as possible, but the area still feels the same as it did prior.

Should this be a cause for alarm or some possible sign of cancer? I plan on seeking out the advice of my local Dermatologist but I can't get an appointment for a while and I'm admittingly too anxious to wait for an answer or insight.
I have the same thing, did you ever find an answer?