Fluocinonide Cream as Skin Peeling Medicine
My feet are peeling pretty badly. Would Fluocinonide Cream help the peeling? Is it advisable to? If not, what medicines can you suggest for peeling skin without itch? Thank you very much!

This discussion is related to peeling skin.
This peeling can be due to contact dermatitis and contact with harsh detergents, soaps and lotions. Sometimes cold, dry air can cause  peeling and dermatitis or fungal infections can also cause peeling. Other possibilities are eczema or exfoliative keratolysis.

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid.

Symptoms can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. Fluocinonide is a high potency steroid and should be used after a dermatologist’s prescription only.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

What foot diseases can I possibly have? My symptoms are peeling in the toes, a little only on the soles with no itch. The peeling is not in any shape (like crater form), it's just peeling. What could this be? Could it be pitted keratolysis? I've been researching about foot skin ailments and I've seen pictures actually but I don't think it's pitted keratolysis since the peeling isn't craterlike. I also don't think it's exfoliative keratolysis because it's on my foot not hands. My hands are also peeling but not very much and I've been putting medicine on it before it "reappears". What do you think are the ailments that could have these symptoms? Please answer so I can research about it. Thank you very much again!
HELP! I was diagnosed with Vitiligo last week and was subsequently prescribed Fluocinonide cream for treatment. Has anyone used this for Vitiligo? Does it work? Will the patches on my skin go away?? I can't find any user reviews for this cream (for Vitiligo anyway) ...please, any replies are appreciated.