Folliculitis on legs.....
So here's the background story: I started shaving roughly 3 years ago, and I've always had a lot of bad habits to say the least (biting my nails, the inside of my cheek, picking my scabs) when I started shaving, I kind of went overboard and shaving my legs every day and even tweezing any hair I saw after... eventually i started getting a ton of ingrowns and would even pick my skin to get them out. I eventually got a bunch of horrible cuts and it got infected...
I stopped shaving like 4 weeks now (embarassing, especially during summer) The doctor gave me mupirocin (Bactroban) and antibacterial pills and I've done both for 10 days as directed and they don't hurt anymore so i don't think they are infected, but they still haven't dried up completely so what should I do now, keep putting the cream on? and they are still like a bright reddish brown circle and i am getting a ton of ingrowns around the area, is that bad?... I've been working on my "habits" and even told my sister everything and she is helping me, watching me, hiding the tweezers...I just want to have nice smooth legs again, help!!