Follicultis?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Follicultis?

I’ve had follicultis-like symptoms that started on the right side of my face several months ago.  I’m seeing a dermatologist for about 3 months with no continuous improvement.
Each onset starts with itchy spots on my face.  Looking in the mirror I can see that the itchy spots correspond to white heads.  The intensity of itchiness increases and within hours, the whiteheads become inflamed, painful, and visibly raised from my face.  By the end of the day, the spots erupt as blisters with the outer skin easily wiped away with a tissue.  The blisters ooze clear liquid for days and are slow to heal.
    My dermatologist started treatment with prendnicarbate cream (1%) which seemed to work.  After cultures came back positive for Staphylococcus aureus (not MRSA) I was switched to erythromycin pills and a clindamycin topical solution (1%).
    That did not work and I was switched to tetracycline pills and sulfacetamide sodium topical suspension (10%).  Still no improvement occurred, results of a second bacterial culture came back negative, the itchy spots started to spread to the left check and chin.
    So I was switched to terbinafine pills and naftifine HCl gel (1%) for the face and feet because I have toenail fungus and it was guessed that my face had a fungal infection.  My condition seemed to improve for a month.  But recently cultures of my face came back negative for fungus and the itchy spots have reappeared and my face is spotted and inflamed again.
   I’m an otherwise healthy adult male of 33 years.  I’m am married and am faithful to my wife.  Still, being anxious and fearing the worst, I had an HIV test.  The results came back negative.  Perhaps this is stress related or classical eosinophilic pustular folliculitis?  Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.  Thank you.
wash with tea tree oil skin soap, and also add tea tree oil to you shampoo.  This helped me about 90%.   I also use Erysol-Gel for spot treatment as i get alot of folliculitis spots on my hairline.  I have seriously tried everything, and this is the only thing that helps me.  Im 32 / female and have been dealing with this for a few years and have just recently got it under control with tea tree oils and the erysol-gel (you have to get the erysol gel from your doctor).
hope this helps!
take care!