Foot Blister Clusters

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Foot Blister Clusters

I have been getting some cluster of blisters with a clear fluid that when bursts could or may seem to spread the clusters.  They come and go and it is interesting that when it occurs they come on both feet.  My feet feel mildly swollen or water logged as well.  Are these symptoms of sever athletes feet?  It occurs on the sides of my fee, the arch area of the foot as well as in between the toes.  Can you tell me what they are?

This discussion is related to Very small recurring blisters on one foot only..
It can be due to exfoliative keratolysis or pompholyx if the blisters are itchy. The first sign is one or more superficial air-filled blisters on the fingers or palms. The blisters burst to leave tender, circular areas. The symptoms are aggravated by exposure to irritants including water, soap, detergents and solvents. Treatment includes protection from irritants, emollients hand creams and phototherapy in severe cases.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have the same problem with the blister type bubbles on my right foot. Itchy and very painful. I have had a dermatologist at the Veterans hospital in Seattle look at them and just prescribed foot cream. It does not help. I pop them and clear fluid comes out, that relieves the itching, but others pop up along the side of my foot and near the heal. This has been happening for 6 months now. How can I get some relief? It is painful to walk in this condition.
Please help.
Best Regards,
Bob Riger
***@****
I have 5 clusters of thick skinned blisters on my left foot only. One cluster contains 18 itchy, burning,painful blisters. The others contain 5-11 blisters. They slightly resemble chickenpox. They are on the side of my foot, the arch and between my toes. If I get a really intense itch somewhere new on my foot and scratch it then immediately a new cluster of blisters will occur. It started about 4 days ago and each day I get up with more blisters. It's to the point now that I can't wear my shoes or set my foot down. What could they be? They just showed up out of nowhere and just keep getting worse.