Fordyce on lips (Topical treatment)
About 1.5/2 years ago I noticed I had white pimples/spots on my lips. During this time I've used canesten, nyastatin, fucidin (doc's choice) creams (thought either fungal or bacterial) and none worked.
Now I've come to the conclusion I have Fordyce Spots (small sebaceous (oil) glands). There are some on the top front lip (under the skin). On both corners of the top lip I have many small white "dots" in "clusters" that have "jumped out" so not under the skin.
If you could tell me if they'll work. If there is any viable treatment to make it better/less noticeable that I didn't mention please do tell (I realize this isn't contagious and considered "normal" but I want to try to get rid of them or minimize them):

1)Tocopherol gel/cream to be applied to the lips. Can you say which one specifically/brand name as in pharmicies here they only have the tablets (like Vitmain E)
2) Tretinoin gel (ex Rectin A, Stieva don't know %) with  α hydroxy acids
Are they safe to use and for how long?
Fordyce spots are small yellowish-white granules on the inner surface and border of the lips.
Treatment of Fordyce spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels(temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization. Creams and ointments are not effective in removing Fordyce spots.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.