Foreskin breaks when masturbating

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Foreskin breaks when masturbating

Hi,  when I masturbate, the foreskin around the top of the penis get small open breaks in the skin around the top of the foreskin.  If I stop masturbating, they eventually scab then heal.  However, they reappear when I masturbate again.  Only if I am extra gentle, does it not happen.  It has also happened a few times during sex with my ex-girlfriend.  I have had the on rare occasions before, but now the skin breaks all the time.  There was a period, when I was single i was masturbating 3 times per day, every day.  Causing and enduring these skin breaks.  They are not sores, it's as though the skin is thin/week and it breaks.  I am now in a new relationship, but want to find out what this is before we go further.
I am 39, have suffered mild excema in my life.
I have exactly the same thing. When I masturbate, the friction of the top of foreskin causes little scars in the place. Especially when it's being a little streched (of course, not too much). I'm 22 and haven't ezcema (eczema). Also haven't had a girlfriend. Not sure how it would be while having sex, but most likely not very comfortable. I want to know if there's any medicine, that would make your skin more durable.