Friction Scar on Circumsized Penis Head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Friction Scar on Circumsized Penis Head

I developed irriation on the head of my penis after having intercourse with my wife. There was some friction due to lack of lubrication. This is the first time an instance like this has happened, so I went to my GP for a full work up to be sure there were no STD issues. All the tests came back negative. My GP said the irritation was likely caused by friction and suggested lubrication next time. However, I still have unattractive red scarring that remains on the head of my penis. Is there a treatment to remove this scarring? I have tried Cetaphil lotion and Neosporin, but neither seem to be helping too much. As a side note I have a small patch of psoriasis on my scalp. I also have a small patch or dry skin on the under side of my scrotum that that the GP chalked up to irritation. Could this be a mis diaganosis rather than friction burn?