Fungal Rash Brought on by FIR Sauna

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Fungal Rash Brought on by FIR Sauna

I'm reposting as I think mine was missed.  I really need some knowledgeable advice.  I went in the far infrared sauna and it brought on what started out to be pin sized dark pink blisters w/ clear fluid.  They 'colonized & grew and now are very raised and weeping.  Oh, and they are itching like crazy.

What can I do to help dry them up? I wash multiple times a day then put tea tree oil on the areas.  Even Calamine gel doesn't stop the itching.  

How long can I expect them to keep cropping up?  They are in different areas of my body, lower arms and legs, hands, under chin (larger) back of thigh, high up (larger).

What is the most natural way, no cortisol, to treat?

Thank you very much.
There are not enough scientific studies to provide definitive answers on the efficacy of this product.
The FIR sauna is said to fortify the immune system and also helps detoxify your body. Some people experience symptoms like rashes which are very common and usually pass quickly. Some people feel great fatigue, bowel changes, aches, pains or headaches after sessions.  All these usually resolve soon. Sometimes some old infections may flare up.
You should stop using the sauna as you have developed this rash. You may try antihistaminics (such as cetirizine, loratidine, benadryl available over the counter).  However, if the symptoms persist or increase in frequency or intensity you should immediately consult a doctor.

Regards