Dermatology Community
Fungus
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fungus

I got one main questiong for you if i have fungus on my toenail can it spread around my body. I also have fungus on my upper leg towards my inner thigh it sometimes itches like crazy and my toe nail start to hurt. my doctor gave me a cream to keep on putting it on but it just doesnt work it keeps on coming back i think its spreading. I think its on my face i never had redness before on my face now it started to come out. PLEASE HELP ME
Related Discussions
Hi,
Onychomycosis or fungal infection of the nail may be difficult to treat because the infection is embedded within the nail. It is difficult to reach and the infection may also recur. It is important that you wash your hands after touching an infected nail. Nail fungus can spread from nail to nail. There are different types of fungus that affect the different parts of the body. These fungus love to thrive in warm and moist places. With regards to your face, diagnosis of a fungal infection is through skin scrapings observed under the microscope. Have this evaluated further for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...