GRAY HAIR

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

GRAY HAIR

Iam 26 year old male. About 5 years ago i started havin gray hair.Today almost 40 percent of my hair are gray and this process is speeing up..Both in head and shave area i have gray hair .Can anyone tell me why at this age iam having this problem and what is the cure for it.
This looks like premature graying of hair. Some of the causes of premature graying of hair could be    nutrients and proteins deficiency in the hair cells, emotional or physical stress and dandruff.  Other causes of premature graying of hair are an unclean condition of the scalp, washing the hair with hot water, drying it with an electric dryer, and use of hair dyes. Heredity is also a predisposing factor. If there is or nutritional deficiency then give your diet an overhaul if you're lacking vital nutrients for growth and switch to foods for healthy hair.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.