Genital Psoriasis?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Genital Psoriasis?

So, i started to have symptoms on my penis after a sexual encounter 1,5 years ago. I have this rash - little red bumps that appear together on the same spot recurrently. They look little scaly, but they are still pretty moist (due to the mucosal membrane location?) - from my own examination it could be psoriasis.

I have had STD tests done, and they have been negative. I have suspected genital herpes to be the case from the beginning, but i have had 3 negative blood tests during this time. I had moderate leg pain in my legs when these symptoms first started, and that i assumed to be nerve pain from the herpes infection. And when the rash recurs, always to the same spot, i feel mild sensations in my thighs, joints behind knees and even in feet and toes (rarely even heels). There hasn't been any swelling or difficulties in moving my legs though, just sensations - so i don't know if it would classify as an arthritis exactly.

But have started to think if these symptoms could possibly be due to psoriasis. Genital herpes would be a possibility, but 3 negative blood tests and the rash being not that herpes-like in appearence would suggest something else.

So, would it be possible for genital psoriasis to be triggered by a sexual encounter (as a reaction to infection, inflammation, friction etc.) and to present itself only in one particular spot on penis mucous membrane? And could the mild leg sensations that usually accompany the recurrences be caused by it?

I've noticed that friction seems to make the rash recur (which to my understanding fits again both, genital herpes and genital psoriasis)

I have an appointment for a dermatologist and i'm not trying to get a defnitive diagnosis here, but some insight would be welcome.
Perhaps i should add that when i use paper to dry the rash from the moist penis secretations, there seems to be some deep-red spots as if those spots were bloody but they're not sores because they don't really leak blood.
If the tests for herpes have come out negative thrice, it is unlikely that it is due to herpes. From the symptoms it can be atopic dermatitis or psoriasis. Atopic dermatitis is an inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and itchy skin disorder. Allergy is an important cause of this possibility. To confirm the diagnosis and to differentiate between atopic dermatitis and psoriasis a biopsy skin needs to be done. Please get it done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for your answer! I'll let you know if something changes in my situation.