Genital lump
This week I noticed a suspicious lump in my pubic area...about half the daimeter of a nickel. it looked similar to a pimple and so I assumed it was just an irritation from grooming etc. now the lump has swollen and is slightly red, I can feel the lump under the skin as well. It does not look like a pimple as it does not have a "head" (It is completely closed... no leision etc.) Could this be somthin like a sebaceous cyst or so I need to worry about it being genital warts or herpes etc... I am sexually active but have not had a new partner in atleast a month or two. ... I don't currently have a Dr. but am looking into finding one obviously. I'd love any advice

sounds like a boil, infected hair follicle etc.. ive gotten the same sorta thing for years, doctor said it gets worse from shaving waxing etc and to wash undies in hot water.. this was my diagnoses i wld go to the doc if it is really hurting. if it is on ur sex organs not like the thigh or bikini line then i wld be more worried