Getting rid of my Plantar Mosaic Wart

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Getting rid of my Plantar Mosaic Wart

So I have had a plantar wart on the side of my big toe for about 3 years now.  I have never had a wart before so when I first saw it I thought it was just a blister.  I didn't do anything with it for about a year and a half until I saw a doctor who told me it was a wart.  Since then I tried freezing and doing the topical salicylic acid which only seemed to make the wart multiply.  I have had two laser removal surgeries from a laser clinic which made the wart even larger after it healed.

I know my wart is deep in my toe and want it out.  It is about the size of a dime.  I am going to see a dermatologist and a podiatrist soon to see if they can cut the wart out.

My questions are for those who have had their wart cut out by a doctor:
1.   Where was your wart?
2.   How many years have you had the wart before deciding to cut it out?
3.  How was the surgery?  How deep did the doctor cut?
4.  How long did it take to heal?  Any issues?
5.  IMPORTANT:  AFTER IT HEALED, DOES THE SCARRING CAUSE ANY DISCOMFORT WHEN YOU WALK?

This is something I would like any doctors to answer as well.  The doctor I went to told me cutting a deep hole would leave a scar that would feel like you were walking on a big stone.  Then again, he also told me that the only ways to get rid of the wart was by salicylic acid and freezing, which is clearly untrue.

Please help!  Thanks.