Glans Rubbed Raw
My glans have been damaged for years from masturbating and they haven't healed. What originally happened was I was masturbating and then my glans started to become flaky like chapped lips. The flakes wore off but new tissue never came back. It's been years since that happened and now a portion of my glans are raw and red. It's as if a thin layer of my glans rubbed off and never healed. I've tried vaseline, aloe vera, an anti-chafing gel, neosporin, cetaphil, and cortizone. Nothing significant happened from using any of them. I spent months using them too. I talked to a doctor who told me aloe vera should heal it in a few weeks but it didn't. He also said it didn't look like a fungus and its definitely not an STI/STD. Does anyone have experience with this or have any ideas on what I should do?
Anyone?
It can be due to chafing skin or dermatitis skin also apart from eczema of the skin. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.