Glans and foreskin problem

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Glans and foreskin problem

hi,

For the past 5 years i've been having problems with my glans (glands) and foreskin.I've been getting these tiny red spots  
on the glans (glands). It would start with a couple of small spots then would multiply , even on the foreskin and get
bigger. At first i wasn't doing anything about it except wash and leave it alone but then they wnould itch, i whould
have swelling of the glans (glands) and foreskin. I also have this pink sort of raised spot underneath my scrotum just a bit
itchy at times. I went to see my family doctor when my glans (glands) and for skin was itchy and she prescribe topical
corticosteroid hydrocortisone 1% cream for my glans (glands) and scrotum. Its been around 4 years i've been using the cream  every time i would see a spot or two and start multiplying on the foreskin i would put cream on it and it
goes away after a day or two even the spot on my scrotum would go away but would take a bit longer, with
the cream. It would  take about 2 weeks for the spot on my scrotum to come back But would only take about
a week for these red spots on the glans (glands) to come back. I wash every day, i tried washing with only water and
made sure to dry off glans (glands) and foreskin after baths and pull back foreskin when urinating and wipe. It seems like
humidity is my problem but i'm not sure.  Oh and by the way i'm 28 years old and i've been with the same woman
for the past 10 years. I'm all out of ideals on how to get rid of this for good. Please help.

thanks in advance
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be balanitis or fungal infections. You need oral antimicrobials. In addition, please don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also follow the same procedure to retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Thank you very much for replying. In the past before i started using hydrocortisone 1% cream, i did try over the counter antifungal  cream when i had red spots on glans (glands) but it made things worse. After a day or two my foreskin and glans (glands) was all red and itchy so i stop using it. So i was wondering if i should try using topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin and how do i use it?

thanks again