Glossy Rash on Scrotum
About 2 or 3 days ago noticed that my scrotum was tender and raw.  It burned in certain areas to the touch and felt uncomfortable at times when I walked.  It also itched.  Now a few days later there is a glossy hard rash over the area that was irritated. The rash is shinny and red and rough to the touch.  It doesn't feel like normal skin.

Seperate problem on scrotum....I also have had little whitish pinkish patches on my scrotum for a good while now.  they don't itch and they are not painful.  They are just their.  Sometimes they are not very obvious to sight but other times they are.  They also seem to be slightly raised at times...but hard to notice.

PLEASE HELP..
thank you

This could be tinea cruris which is a fungal skin infection of the groin.  This condition  is more common in men than in women. The fungi thrives in  warm, moist places. It is contagious and can be spread by direct or indirect contact through damp towels or combs.  The usual presentation is a large, scaly, red-brown patch on the groin and sometimes affects the scrotum. Associated symptoms like itching, burning sensation in the infected area may also be observed. It is important to keep the area clean and dry.

It would be best to have this evaluated by your doctor. Diagnosis is through a scrape from the lesion for cultivation and examination under a microscope. The infection can be treated with topical or oral antifungal  medication prescribed by your doctor. Treatment is  usually continued for a while after the rash has gone, to minimize the risk of recurrence.

Take care and keep us posted.