Gooosebumps that won't go away on chest?
Hello. Over the past 3 months I have developed these bumps that look exactly like goosebumps on my chest. It started off about the size of a quarter and now it has spread all over my chest. The bumps won't go away, and I've been putting lotion on them and it only makes them feel worse. Like I said, the bumps look exactly like goosebumps, so they aren't red or anything. They're skin colored.

Also, I recently got sun burnt and they became super itchy.

If anyone has any idea of what this could possibly be, please let me know!
It can be due to clogged pores, irritated hair follicles or heat rash. Tiny red spots with itching and pricking sensation are the characteristic appearance of this rash.

Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.