Greasy on crown

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Greasy on crown

if your hair has suddenly become greasy and nothing has worked, use herbal essence drama clean. It really worked!

This discussion is related to suddenly oily hair that won't correct.
That's stupid. I have the same problem. There is no reason that my shampoo of 20 years would stop working and I would need to change. It's hormonal. Shampoo has nothing to do with it, Your comment is dumb and it's obvious you have never personally experienced this issue. Get off the message board.
I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!
i had the same problem. Sudden appearance of greasy oily hair on the crown area.. And no matter how much i tried washing it and with 4 different types of shampoos, it would not go. i had this once a year ago, i washed it with Johnson's shampoo and it went. However, this time when the greasiness appeared i tried Johnson's shampoo and it dint help. I put egg white on my hair and some of the greasiness went and some still remained. then i decided to try one last thing and then give up. I used henna mixed with beetroot juice and black tea. I used to use this earlier to color my hair. i thought i could help this time because henna dries your hair. I put it on, left it for 4-5 hours. washed it with water alone and no shampoo. After i dried my hair with fingers crossed, to my surprise the grease was completely gone! My hair was entirely clean and soft and shiny as usual! I dint want to shampoo my hair the next day out of fear. So, 2 days later i shampooed it with Johnson's shampoo and did not use any conditioner. My hair is still clean and clear. I am so thankful that the problem went away. I still dnt know wat caused it. Although i think it could be over sweating that might have caused the scalp to become oily since I've been livin in a very hot country for a month with temperatures that go upto 44 degree Celsius. Anyway, it is just an assumption. i understand what you all must be going through because i felt the same for 2 weeks. So, when i found my solution, i thought i must tell you all to try. all the best and I hope it helps everyone!