Dermatology Expert Forum
Great Facial Hair Block Product

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Great Facial Hair Block Product
I've seen this question come up a lot, so I thought I'd weigh in and help those of you who have asked about keeping away unwanted facial and/or body hair. I had this problem and corrected it with a product called Hair Block, which I got from CosmeticLabSales.com.

It is a roll-on and, if used as directed, it removes the hair gently and the hair stays off for four or five weeks. Typically, you can leave it on for about 15 minutes and then rinse it with warm water and then cold water. It is a wonderful and safe product that lasts for months, and only costs around $7.99, so I thought I'd post this suggestion to help out those of you that ask this question so often. Good luck!
Susan:

I don't know anything about it and am inclined to be skeptical.

If you can discover what the ingredients in this product are, please let us know.

Thanks.

Dr. Rockoff
Thanks for the feedback. I will look into it and post the ingredients soon. I do know that it has worked extremely well for me and I'm curious to learn about the ingredients, as well.
Sounds to me like the above post is in fact some undercover marketing from cosmetic lab sales.
yea
A related discussion, Used it, loved it. was started.
A related discussion, Ordering was started.