Grey bump under skin.
Hi there, I am wondering if anybody could help me with something I have on my nose. It's a grey bump that is quite deep under the skin but you can still see the grey. It is quite small in size, but will become more pronounced when I sweat, after I have been to the gym it becomes about the size of a large spot although it remains grey in colour and not red and it doesn't hurt. It has been there for over a year now and I havn't had any opinions on it so far! Any information would be much appreciated!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be a small cyst, fibrous papules of the nose, actinic keratosis or some other benign skin growth. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hey buddy, I have this exact problem, after gym they enlarge as if filling with sweat, deep under skin but grey still. Did you find out what they were?
I have the same thing. I thought it was a weird blackhead, but when i went for a facial at the spa the woman said it was a vascular vein coming to the skin's surface and to NOT touch it. I used to poke it with a needle to dislodge it but it would just bleed and bleed and never go away. I have had this for 3 years now, no sensitivity or anything its just annoying.