Groin Infection
I have a Groin Infection it has happened to me before but it got cured when i applied Ringguard (Anti-Ringworm) cream but it is back to bother me after 5 weeks and i don't think its getting cured by the same cream plus the itching has made it worse now its very painful especially the whole of skin on the right inner thigh is kind of elevated and has become very soft airy and folds against my genitals.As for the skin its blackish with rough skinned with small bumps.
From the symptoms the possibility of erythrasma needs to be ruled out. Erythrasma is a chronic superficial infection of the intertriginous areas of the skin. It is true that groins are effected but the typical appearance is well-demarcated, brown-red macular patches. The skin has a wrinkled appearance with fine scales.

It has to be differentiated from contact dermatitis,psoriasis,sweat dermatitis and fungal infections which may mimic it.Wood lamp examination and gram staining are the tests for its diagnosis.

So nothing can be confirmed without examination. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.